"You were born an original. Don't die a copy!" - John Mason

quinta-feira, 22 de julho de 2010

Happy endings gone forever more



"This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.

Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life
Can't get no love without sacrifice
If anything should happen, I guess I wish you well
A little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell

This is the hardest story that I've ever told
No hope, or love, or glory
Happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I'm wastin'
And I'm wastin' everyday"

2 comentários:

  1. Vês dessa também eu gosto, mas confesso que aqui à uns anos bastava-me ouvir essa musica uma vez para me conduzir à mais profunda depressão, felizmente já passou =)

    Beijo

    ResponderEliminar